Thursday, January 13, 2022

Joke

Wonderful Restaurant

Two men were chatting in the living room while their wives were in the kitchen. One of the men was telling the other about this wonderful restaurant he and his wife had visited a few days earlier.

"Wow, sounds great! What's the name of it?"

"Hmm, what was it? Darn, I'm having a hard time remembering. Oh, what's that flower with the pink blossom and thorns on the stem?"

"You mean a rose?"

"Yeah, that's it." Then looking over his shoulder he shouted, "Hey Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to the other night?"




6 comments:

  1. His memory is nearly as bad as mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marian,
      I had forgotten that sentence of yours. Anyway, I'm sure you're exaggerating.
      Regarding the joke, I hope the wife doesn't find out. She won't be very happy if she does.

      Delete
  2. Is it really a joke? Let's think about it. Is the matter the lack of memory or a lack of interest about the things concerning to the wife. Sometimes, I suffer an attack of Feminism I can't bear. I know.
    I remember a true story heard in the radio long ago. A listener (woman) talking about a habit of her husband.
    She told her husband always pissed in the sink instead of the toilet because it gave him nausea seeing the drops in the toilet after doing it. I swear this story is real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it's the second option: a lack of interest.
    Regarding the true story, I hope the wife stopped using the sink. Yuk!

    ReplyDelete

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...