Monday, May 20, 2024

See you around

Dear all,

I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to finish grading all your writings (virtual classrooms, diaries and C2.2 compositions).

For those of you who want your diary back, the Director of Studies will be able to give it to you.

If you need to return a book that you borrowed from our little classroom library, you can return it the same way or wait till September and give it to your new teacher.

I wanted you to know it's been a pleasure to meet each and everyone of you. I've learned so much from all of you. Thanks.

Good luck in the exams and, more importantly, in everything you do from now on.

Take care of yourselves,

MJ


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this year, MJ. It's been a pleasure as well. :)
    Get well soon and I hope to see you at the certification exam!
    Take care.
    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alberto,
      Thanks so much for your answer.
      It means a lot.

      Delete
  2. Gabriela Graterol1:13 PM, May 21, 2024

    Ouh 🥹 dear teacher I would have liked to say good bye better, but thank you for everything, for your patience and kindness with us. It was funny. Now spend time nice in family and take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. But I'm not going to forget you. x

    ReplyDelete

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...