Sunday, December 17, 2023

At the optician/eye doctor

Very often, when we study a new language, we learn a lot of big words and can talk about complicated topics, but we lack the vocabulary and skills to face an everyday situation. Below you can see three videos with information about your eyesight and how to speak about it. All of them can be useful for A2, B2.1 and C2.2 (the last one is a bit difficult though), but I have organised them by levels.

Can you think of other situations you'd like to practise?

A2


B2


C2




2 comments:

  1. Eba. Thank you for the video, but I don't need glasses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! 😂 You don't need glasses, but you need new vocabulary.
      Thanks so much for using the blog, Eba.

      Delete

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...