Monday, November 13, 2023

C2.2. Reading the news

If you want to read the news, there are many sources out there. Below there is an example of a summary of the most important news which I receive every day. If you want to subscribe, you only have to click on the link below to access their webpage:

BBC - Homepage

BBC
BBC
You've received this email because you've signed up to the BBC News Briefing newsletter.
Click here to Unsubscribe
To find out how we use your data, see the BBC Privacy Policy.
BBC Studios Distribution Limited.
Registered Number: 01420028 England
Registered office: 1 Television Centre, 101 Wood Lane, London, W12 7FA, United Kingdom

2 comments:

  1. I usually listen to the BBC radio, better say, I constantly listen to the radio, while I commute to the work, doing exercise, wherever I go, It seems to me a good idea to practice listening, there are current news, podcast and all the information that you need to know, although, I'm a bit overwhelmed with the sad news which the radio get used to broadcasting us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Carlos. Even if you don't notice your improvement immediately, practising every day makes a big difference in the long run.
      I also find the news very depressing and try to avoid them whenever I can, even though I know I shouldn't.
      A couple of corrections:
      - listen to BBC radio
      - to work
      - I think it's a good idea
      - podcasts
      - usually broadcasts.
      Thanks so much for using the blog.

      Delete

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...