Monday, November 13, 2023

Blog Contribution. A2. Thanks, Tomas.

MONDAY, 30TH OCTOBER 2023


“I PUT A BIKE IN MY LIFE”


   When I was child, I liked practicing several sports, especially I usually liked running in my P.E. class and I often played football near home in my village too. 


  My friends and I got together after school in the street with a ball and we played until dinner. 


   Nowadays all that has changed and I mustn’t  play football because I have suffered several injuries. 


  Approximately 4 years ago I bought a mountain bike and I believe that it was a good choice.  Riding on bike is a lot of fun and nobody hits your legs to steal the ball from you which always  happens in  football matches.


  That’s why, I'm very happy I put a bike in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...