Monday, January 29, 2024

Unleashing The Magic: Epic Beauty And The Beast Cover By Minniva Ft. Dan...



Tale as old as time
True as it can beBarely even friendsThen somebody bendsUnexpectedly
Just a little changeSmall to say the leastBoth a little scaredNeither one preparedBeauty and the beast
Ever just the sameEver a surpriseEver as beforeAnd ever just as sureAs the sun will riseOhOh
Mmm, oh-oh-ohEver just the sameEver a surpriseEver as beforeEver just as sureAs the sun will riseOh, oh, oh
Tale as old as time (ooh-ooh)Tune as old as songBittersweet and strangeFinding you can changeLearning you were wrong
Certain as the sunCertain as the sunRising in the eastTale as old as timeSong as old as rhymeBeauty and the beast
Tale as old as timeSong as old as rhymeBeauty and the beast

2 comments:

  1. For me this is the best version. I don't understand about music but it feels better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this version too. I think both Minniva and Dan Vasc are great singers.

      Delete

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...