Thursday, November 2, 2023

Listening Comprehension C22. Class activity.

ANGER MANAGEMENT

Listen and fill in the blanks:

- I was gonna do the .........................................

- A ..................................... has to fit on a .........................................

- Sorry to ...........................................

- I put in a new .............................., but your ................................ bearing is fine.

- Do you mind if I .......................................?

- I am bleeding from ......................................

- Not when I know you are trying to ........................................... the room.

- How many times do I have to move to get away from this .........................................

- The evil one is about to ...................................

- Well, she deserves every .................................... she gets.

Source: ororo.tv



1 comment:

  1. Teacher I don’t find the audio o video, how can see it?

    ReplyDelete

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...