Friday, November 3, 2023

Another blog contribution from an A2 student. Thanks, Angel. Well done.

I have recently retired and my life and some of my hobbies have changed.

My life is very calm now and I like to spend more time with my wife.

Together we go out for walks, shopping and to have dinner some weekends. We also meet friends to go to exhibitions, to the cinema, theater, etc.

I especially like to read, and be informed about what is happening in Spain and the world.

I like listening to music. I like almost all kinds of music, but particularly that of the 70s and 80s. Groups like Jethro Tull, Boston and singers like Eric Clapton and Carlos Santana.

I am also a football fan. I usually watch a game on television on the weekends.

I also like to watch movies on television with my wife, although we like different movies.

Angel G.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I 'm Eba and I hace mani hobbies , I like doing sport ,like playing football , I like to go to the gim and Iove going yo the mountain., I do all this with my partner. Also I like to walk with my dogs and sometimes I wach TV with my cats , It is very fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing, Eba.

      See some corrections below:

      Hi, I 'm Eba and I haVe manY hobbies , I like doing sport ,like playing football , I like to go to the gYm and Iove going To the mountainS., I do all this with my partner. Also, I like to walk with my dogs and sometimes I waTch TV with my cats , It is A LOT OF fun.

      Maybe the problem was your Spanish spellcheck? Anyway, mistakes are an important part of the learning process.


      Delete

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...