Monday, November 27, 2023

Another A2 Blog Contribution

I am Dorys. I'm going to tell you about my hobby, teacher. 

I have loved dancing since I was a little girl. I danced in the town festival, I participated in contests with my cousins and friends. I had a lot of fun dancing and winning prizes. 

I love music and dancing, it is my favourite hobby. In my free time, I enjoy listening to music and during the week I go to the gym to practise zumba. 

Although I like to read a new book when I have some free time, most weekends I love to relax at home and spend time with family and friends, many of those weekends I do jazz dance with my daughters. My  favourite kinds of music are bachata, salsa, merengue and ballads. I love dancing: I relax and have a lot of fun, and it is also a way to exercise and improve my health.



No comments:

Post a Comment

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...