Monday, November 27, 2023

A2 Blog Contribution

Hello, 

My name is María José and I am going to tell you about my hobbies.

I like dancing very much, but I don't usually go dancing because my husband doesn't like it. Sometimes my daughters and I turn on the radio and we dance a lot.

I like reading, but I don't have much time to read, so I try to read when I'm on holiday. I enjoy reading a book on the beach very much.

I like going to our family's country house in Cenicientos and take care of the flowers. I like collecting fruit and cooking jam with it. This weekend I have gone to the country and we have collected quinces. Now I have to cook  quince sweet and quince jam.

Do you like quince?

Bye, I'll see you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...