Saturday, February 5, 2022

Watch the video and answer the questions below. Please remove the subtitles.


1. What is the largest nutritional component of the brain?

2. Give me two examples of the effects of food on your brain.

3. Which foods contain fatty acids?

4. Other fats might.................... brain health.

5. What do neurotransmitters do?

6. What is the best way to keep your mood stable?

7. Which micronutrients does the narrator mention?

8. What percentage of our energy resources does our brain use?

9. What is lumped into just one group in food labels?

10. What is the final recommendation we hear in the video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...