Monday, February 19, 2024

B2.1. Listening Comprehension exercise. What would happen if everyone stopped eating meat tomorrow?


Note. Please don't do this at home. We'll do it together in class.

- If we all stopped eating meat, greenhouse gas emissions would drop by..................................

- What would we need to do if we stopped eating protein-rich foods?

- Why is it difficult to grow vegetables in Mongolia?

- What synonym is used for fishermen in the video?

- New vegetarian diets would require less .................................

- How would our health improve if we stopped eating meat?

- Is the number of meat eaters in the world increasing or decreasing?

- What kind of animal product is also bad for our environment apart from meat?


No comments:

Post a Comment

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...