Wednesday, September 14, 2022

The Chris Hemsworth's Motivotional Video. For anybody who wants to answer one or all the questions. (any level)

 

1. Who's he talking to?

2 You're absolutely ___________ it.

3. What's beautiful about you? (two things)

4. Can you explain the expression 'take the world by storm?

5. Your mum ___________ about you all the time.

6. Who likes you?

7. Do you remember some of the adjectives he uses to describes the person/people he's addressing?

8. Do you think this kind of video is useful at all?

P.S. Please try not to repeat the same answers. However it's a great idea to interact with your classmates if you disagree, want to add something...

 

8 comments:

  1. Crashing at it

    Your smile and personality

    To become very successful


    Your mum brags about u All the time

    🐕 like u

    Strong , confident, charismatic, intelligent

    I do consider very useful those videos as it is the real spoken English out there.

    Is he speaking to his wife?? If so, how nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Number 3, 4 (I would add very quickly), 5, 6 and 7 are all correct. You have to think of the grammar of number. And no... he's not speaking to his wife.
      Very well done, thanks.

      Delete
    2. Think of the grammar of number 8. Sorry.

      Delete
  3. Should I write

    I consider those videos very useful as they are real spoken English??


    Th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. The answers that are missing are:
      1. To all of us
      2. crushing it (you're doing great)

      Delete

See you around

Dear all, I wish I could have said bye in person, but unfortunately I'll be on sick leave till 27th May at least. I'm sorry I wasn&#...